Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, and typically has responsibilities for communicating with parties external to the organization. Provides measurable input into new products, processes, systems, and/or operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall function results. Provides guidance, coaching and training to other technical team members across technical domains.
· You will be a business program management analyst responsible for supporting the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and execution of the Data cleansing and supporting the SME
· Provides technical knowledge of appropriation law, resource allocation and financial
· Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Finance
· 4 – 15 years of related experience
· Proficient in the use of the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS)
· Secret security clearance
· MS Office proficiency
· Demonstrated competency in written and oral communication & personal organization
· Certification plus but not required.
Job Location: Falls Church, VA
CLVG employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CLVG, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CLVG is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees. CLVG is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CLVG offers a broad range of benefits for their employees. Please see the full details on the Benefits section.