The Enterprise Task Management Software Solution (EMTS2) is a Microsoft (MS) based application that provides a correspondence management solution for the Department of Defense (DoD). There are more than 60 EMTS2 deployments across the DoD. The EMTS2 Help Desk Specialist will manage the end user Help Desk support experience across EMTS2 tenant. If new to EMTS2, the Help Desk Support Service Specialist is expected to quickly develop a deep understanding of the EMTS2 application, the program’s environment, and the overall client context. You will be able to handle a large amount of responsibilities that include:
· Develop/refine standard operating procedures to manage multiple ticketing systems across the EMTS2 client portfolio (e.g. AESD and local help desk support)
· Identify areas of improvement for Help Desk operations for all tenants/team members
· Develop, analyze, and disseminate performance metrics
· Serve as a Tier 1 and 2 Agent
· Escalate Help Desk concerns to EMTS2 leadership
· Regularly publish and update articles to the EMTS2 team’s Wiki, and possess ownership of AESD Knowledge Articles
· Manage Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD) Resolver Activities for all tenants, specifically for remote Tier 1 and 2 tenants (as well as oversight of other Help Desk services)
· Serve as EMTS2 Help Desk SME
Additionally, the EMTS2 Help Desk specialist will be exposed to the various deliverables, processes, and expectations for effective delivery at our clients.
· US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
· Strong DoD Background
· Strong Verbal and Written Skills
· 1-2 Years Support of a Software Application, preferably MS based
· 1-2 Years of Help Desk and Troubleshooting Support, preferably of a MS based application
· Up to 100% onsite at a location in the National Capital Region with daily access to NIPR and SIPR
· Secret Security Clearance (or ability to obtain)
· Background and understanding of Defense Agency organizations and operations
· 1-2 years of experience training in a classroom setting
Location: Falls Church, VA
CLVG employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CLVG, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CLVG is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees. CLVG is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CLVG offers a broad range of benefits for their employees. Please see the full details on the Benefits section.